Terms and Conditions
By vising the Radiance Consultancy website, we assume that the user is deemed to have read and agreed to the following website Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations, and that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you think, you do not agree with any of our terms, you are requested not to use the services or accessing this website. These terms and conditions become obligatory upon the User from the time he/she visits and are valid during an indefinite period. In the event that one or more provisions hereof become invalid or unenforceable for any reason, this will not affect the validity or applicability of the remaining provisions.Please note, once you register with our website, we will ask you to clearly agree to these terms and conditions of use.
Licence to use website:
We own the intellectual property rights in this website and other material on the website.
You personally may view, download and print pages from this website for your own personal purposes, but you must not:
• Republish any material or content from this website
• Duplicate, reproduce, modify or exploit material on this website for a business purpose
• Knowingly or intentionally restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website
• Knowingly or intentionally post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
• Facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
• Bully, threaten, or harass any users or employees of Radiance Consultancy
• Use Radiance Consultancy to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
• Use swearwords or language which could be deemed offensive or is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
• Involve the transmission of “junk” mail or “spam”;spy ware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programs or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage the entire property of Radiance Consultancy.
Radiance Consultancy Terms of Service:
1. Radiance Consultancy is a platform that connects students from all over the world with UK Universities and Colleges.
2. Radiance Consultancyis not liable to provide education. Hence it is formed solely to facilitate admission related services and IELTS/ other English language training that are required to meet the eligibility of the College/University.
3. We do not provide or facilitate any goods or services that are illegal or prohibited by the user’s University or any other educational institution policies and procedures.
Limitations of Liability:
(1) to the extent that the website and the information provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
(2) we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
(3) we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
(4) we will not be liable for any loss / damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
You agree to indemnify and hold Radiance Consultancy and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Radiance arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the United Kingdom and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom courts.
We reserve the right to revise our terms and conditions from time-to-time. The updated terms conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the new update.
Credit Card Details:
Radiance will never ask for Credit Card details, please do not enter it on any of the forms on in this website.